Kitchen Fire Damage in Sebastian
A toaster oven caused this Sebastian home to catch fire when it was left unattended. Unfortunately, the fire was out of control before the homeowners realized it and significant damage was done to the kitchen necessitating a lot of demolition and rebuild. SERVPRO of Sebastian was able to do for them. The homeowners were expecting a much longer cleanup and repair time and were thrilled to have their new and improved kitchen back so quickly. We strive to meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
A fire can leave behind significant damages that only a team of professionals should handle. The crews at SERVPRO are the experts when it comes to fire damage cleanup, repair, and restoration. Our immediate response will limit further damage, reduce your costs, and lessen the damage. The after picture depicts why our clients were so happy with the final result.