Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire Damage in Sebastian

A toaster oven caused this Sebastian home to catch fire when it was left unattended. Unfortunately, the fire was out of control before the homeowners realized i... READ MORE

Smoke Residue from a Fire

The fire in this finished attic in the Sebastian area left a significant amount of soot staining on all surfaces of the room. Fortunately, there was no structur... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire

This family's Sebastian house suffered from a fire caused by a grease fire. The kitchen's grease fire was able to be put out, and most of the damage was from so... READ MORE

Entire House Fire in Sebastian, FL

This beach side home started out as a kitchen fire, but quickly consumed the majority of the house. The rapid movement of the fire occurred because of the exces... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Sebastian, FL

This fire was caused by a grease fire on the store. The grease fire quickly caught the microwave and cabinets on fire, which melted the plastic material of the ... READ MORE

Cooking Fire

Mitigation requires quick action. The faster SERVPRO of Sebastian professionals arrive on-site to perform fire, smoke, and soot cleanup and restoration, the bet... READ MORE